Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Sitting in an english garden waiting for the sun."-The Beatles


All pictures were taken by me with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3
For the last three pictures I used this really cool app called Poladroid. All you have to do is drag and drop your picture into the polaroid camera and a few seconds later it pops the picture back out, and just like a real one, it takes a few minutes to develop! You can download the app here: http://www.poladroid.net/

The top and skirt you may recognize from two posts ago where I showed some spring pastels. After my class at F.I.T. last saturday I went to American Apparel and picked up Lace Tee in Creme Sunshine($38.00) and the Full Woven Skirt in Midnight Green($38.00).
Thank god tomorrow is friday! 
Thanks for reading!
-Dani

1 comment:

  1. i love how it looks like a polaroid! thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete