Saturday, April 17, 2010

"These Big City Dreams are what you're about"-NeverShoutNever

This post is gonna be a quickie! I started my first weekend at F.I.T. and I loved it! I'm taking drawing from inspiration. I'm really not the best drawer but what ever. This will look good on my college record right? Anyways here's what I wore....
I look thrilled right? Hahaha it was so cold and rainy out today!
Top: Top Shop
Skirt: Forever21
Tights: American Eagle
Jacket: Marshalls
Beret: Forever21
Shoes: Doc Martens

I got my Doc Martens last year but I don't really wear them all that often so they give me bad blisters every time I wear them!
More NeverShoutNever anyone?

I've officially started the fourth and final quarter of the school year and the next couple of weeks I'm going to be really busy! I'm definitely not going to delete/shut down the blog so don't worry! I have a lot of ideas for posts but I don't know how often I'll be able to post them.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment