Friday, April 2, 2010

I am extremely sorry for not posting since sunday! A lot has happened this week and I haven't had much time to post. Anyways, on wednesday I thought I was going to Philadelphia, but when we called the hotel to confirm our reservations they said it never went through. So instead of staying home all day for the rest of the week, I went to see the Intrepid in the city. To me it was pretty boring, but it was a gorgeous day out so I didn't mind that much. After I went out to dinner and had Pinkberry for dessert. If you ever visit New York City Pinkberry is a must! It is the most amazing yogurt I have ever had(even better than Bloomingdales, which says a lot)! I've always wanted to have a picnic in Central Park and today my family and I did just that. It was even nicer out than yesterday! I got to eat lunch in the park and attempt to get some color(I'm very fair so I usually burn). I took a lot of pictures and posted them on a new page I created here called New York City. If you click on the tab you will see some pictures that I have taken in New York City in the past few years. Like I said in the last post, I have done some shopping and I will do a New Buys post at the end of the break
For now I'll leave you with this,

Please check out my New York City and Photography pages!
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment