Sunday, March 28, 2010



Just some pictures that I took out of pure boredom yesterday. These perfumes are absolutely amazing! In the winter the scent of FlowerBomb tends to stick to my scarves giving it this warm and cozy kind of after scent. Today I did some shopping but I think I'm gonna wait until later in the week to post the pictures. I've been starting to work on some sketches again, though I'm really not that good. I took some classes at F.I.T. last summer which were really fun. I actually just signed up for some photography classes to take their on the weekends next month.  Which also reminds me how I have failed to mention that in the beginning of the year, I came in first place for my schools PTA Reflections contest. I don't have the picture up yet but I'll have it up soon. I also won to represent my school in the cultural arts program in photography. 
Thanks for reading!
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment