Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today is officially the first day of spring! Instead of spending my time outside in gorgeous, sunny, 65 degree weather, I went shopping.
Top: Forever21, $14.80
Neclace: Forever21, $6.80

Forever21, $13.80


Cardigan: $22.80

Bag: Forever21, $17.80

M.A.C., Free To Be, $14.50
M.A.C., Liberty Of London, 14.50
M.A.C., All that Glitters, $14.50

I am now obsessed with the color All that Glitters! When applied, it comes out in a goldish tone and it's great as a highlight. The bag I bought is a really nice salmon/pinkish type color that I got to just use whenever. I just got back from a party and I wore the first top and a the necklace and got a lot of compliments!

Bag: Vintage Gucci from 60's-70's
Shoes: Steve Maddens, from marshall's, $25.00
Shorts: Forever21
Hope you enjoyed! Any questions/comments please comment below!
xoxo
-Dani

6 comments:

  1. Ehmagaww!! I totally H E A R T Liberty of London for MAC. The shadows are awesome, try them as a blusher. ;)

    P.S How'd you get your photography page???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the colors, but I'm way too pale to use them as a blush :(
    To get the page click on new post then there should be a tab that says edit pages and click there.
    Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow!
    -Dani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog, Im following! check out mine please,

    adoreclosets.blogspot.com

    ♥Kylene♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! I'll definatley check yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nooooooooooo you brought something from Forever Twenty one and you've tipped me into insane jealousy mode! oh dear hahaa :p
    I live in London,UK but I go to Florida every February and thats where I discovered my FAVOURITE place of all time and I really really really want to be there right now hahaha
    I LOVE the floral top btw, and the shoes? yummm.
    http://strayfromthemode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love forever21! I live in NY and there are at least three near me.

    ReplyDelete