Friday, March 19, 2010

"You were only waiting for this moment to be free"-The Beatles

The weather here this week has been absolutely gorgeous! It's been mid to upper 60's.  Just another reminder that spring will be here, in approximatly four minutes for me(current time 11:54 p.m.) 
These are just some outfits that I wore this week...

Top: Topshop, $60
Leggings: So Nikki
Flats: Tom Brown
Bag: Vintage Louis Vitton from the 60's-70's 

Tank: PINK
Jeans: Forever21, $14.50
(sikkest)Nikes(ever): $65
Bag: Coach
Flower: Annie Sez
Tank: Sugar Lips, $14
Skirt: H&M, $24.95
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Converse
This skirt is really adorable I got a lot of compliments on it today!
What do you think of the new page? I really need opinions! 
I'm going spring shopping tomorrow so check back for a new buys post!
xoxo
Dani

1 comment: