Monday, March 8, 2010

Been there, done that, messed around-La Roux

liking the new header??

Yesterday and today's weather was absolutely gorgeous! 60 degree weather two weeks after a foot of snow. These pictures are from a few hours ago, I did my homework outside, took out my fave mag, and listened to my iPod. I guess you could say life is good and spring is almost here!
Denim Vest: Forever21
Lace Top: Forever21
Purple Tank: Pacsun
Leggings: Local Store
Shoes: Coach
 I meant to post about my weekend last night but I was so exhausted. Friday night I saw Alice in Wonderland. It was very good yet, not what I expected.
**SPOILER ALERT** scroll past the next paragraph if you do not want to read my review of the movie

The setting takes place about thirteen years after Alice's first adventure in 'Wonderland'. She is at a party which is secretly being held in her honor because she is about to be proposed to. Even though she is meant to marry the man, she doesn't really like him because in many ways he doesn't appreciate her. When he proposes in a gazebo in front of the whole party to see, she says she has to think about it and runs away into a garden where she follows the white rabbit that she was fascinated with before, down a hole and into wonderland. From there the rest of the movie takes off. If you've read the book you'll notice many things and chapters. The initial problem is that the Red Queen has control of Wonderland and no one is happy with that and live in fear of being beheaded. In order for Wonderland to go back to normal(the way it was under the White Queen's reign) Alice must defeat the Jabberwocky. The film was beautifully done and definately a Tim Burton.

Credits to aceshowbiz.com for the movie pictures.

Saturday night I had a party and I know your going to laugh
                               
Alright well, I'm guessing you laughed but I just wanted to post the outfit and it wasn't really the best picture of me. I'm really trying to get better outfit pictures so just bear with me!

Tank Top: Sugar Lips
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Nine West
Hair Flower: Annie Sez

Sunday, as I said before was absolutely gorgeous! I went into the city and went shopping at Top Shop. It was my first shopping experience there and I loved it! Store was really cute, nicely decorated, music was interesting(very UrbanOutfitters like), prices.... lets just say I tried on 15 things and didn't look at the price tag until I knew what I wanted.

                        
Nine West for $24.50

$50.00
$60.00
$50.00
$60.00
$40.00

$20.00
I don't know if you read but in one of my last few posts, I posted some rain boots that I was thinking of getting. Well I went to the Marc Jacobs store and I got them!
           
$28.00
Hope you enjoyed reading!
Leave comments!!
xoxo
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment