Friday, March 26, 2010

"Prettier and younger, but not any better off" -Fall Out Boy

To be honest I have absolutely no idea how I found this adorable brand, but some how I clicked my way through to it.


Retro/Neon, Hollywood Glam/Material Girl, meets Rock n'Roll Chic is how I would sum up the brand. Prints of peace signs, hearts, cheetah print, can be seen throughout the collections. The clothes are sold on their online website or California boutiques like Kitson.
http://www.wildfoxcouture.com/
Prices range anywhere from $28-$115
(Click on pictures for credits)

Spring Break is finally here! I really can't believe how fast this year is going! I just hate how early we have to have our break this year. It's not even going to be the warm out! Last break I didn't get the opportunity to do much but I'm planning to do a lot more this break.


-Dani

2 comments:

  1. omygod! no way! I have that varsity top! hahaha
    Nice find though, I didn't realise it was a full business with other yummy clothes :)
    PS. woooo fall out boy! Best concert ever :p
    and thanks for the comment
    http://strayfromthemode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I saw fall out boy a few years ago and they were amazing!
    Thanks!!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete