Friday, April 16, 2010

"She's so Rock N'Roll and out of my league."-NeverShoutNever

So I went to the sample sale and came back with nothing. Surprising? VERY! I must've tried on 10 dresses and liked about three but they were too dressy for the occasions I need them for. To make this post less depressing I'll share what I bought at the sample sale over the summer and my little collection of Betsey Johnson.


Bought at the Sample Sale over the Summer, this is a sample and did not have tags on it. I paid $15 for it then a few months later I saw it retailed for $245!

I think I got this for $25 at the sample sale but it retailed for $275. This is from her vintage collection
"Naughty or Nice" necklace that I got from the sample sale. I think it was $15 I'm not sure though.
I think this is the prettiest dress I've ever seen! Four years ago when I started thinking about my batmitzvah(even though it was 3 years away) I saw this dress on Betsey Johnson's website. The second I saw it I knew I wanted it. It was so girly and fun to wear especially cus I paired it with my converse.

I bought this dress last spring at an outlet near by. I think it was memorial day weekend and their was a big sale going on and I bought this for a party that I had coming up. I have my 8th grade graduation this year so I'm thinking of wearing this. On the sides this has hidden pockets that I love.

I bought this belt a month ago when I was going to a party where you had to wear all black. I needed some color so I chose this.

Legitimate signature? I think so.
Okay, this is definitely going to sound cheesy, but last year in my Writing Enrichment class we had to right to someone we admire and ask for their signature. So I chose Betsey and wrote to her telling her the story behind my batmitzvah dress and all my admiration for her. This year in I want to say november, she finally sent back this card! I think its a real signature, what do you think?

I bought these sunnies and this necklace last year when I got a gift card to Betsey Johnson as a batmitzvah present.

I bought this at the sample sale last summer for around $5/$10 and saw it retailed last may for $45! I use this makeup bag/clutch every single day and I take it with me everywhere.

This is probably the first bag I have ever owned, I got it around 3 or 4 years ago at Century21. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Betsey is one of my favorite designers and I love all her stuff! I tried posting this yesterday but blogger was being really annoying and wasn't uploading all of my pics. Anyways TGIF! I have done so much state test prep that I really can't take it anymore! I'm off to get some homework done then tonight I'm going to the movies. WOW I almost forgot! Tomorrow is my first  day at my F.I.T. MiddleSchool weekend classes! I have no idea what I'm going to wear cus it's supposed to rain all day :( Enjoy your weekend!

Trouble-NeverShoutNever This is officially my new favorite song :D
-Dani



No comments:

Post a Comment