Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back to 'Reality'

I've been off on a little, but much needed hiatus with the blog lately. Anyways let's get back to reality...FINAL SEASON OF THE HILLS and new season of THE CITY premiering tonight! Anyone else ready to indulge in this useless scripted reality? I'm not trashing the show, I love it, but it is really scripted. I think I'm looking forward to The City more to see Olivia try and sabotage Whitney's new clothing line. I think they dress better on The City too.

Whitney
Olivia
Whitney's Collection, Whitney Eve, Spring 2012 RTW

I have a few busy weeks ahead of me with state testing, test prep, studying for finals, and tryouts for my high school's kickline team! I'm going to try to post at least once or twice a week, even if its a random picture or something I found. I should have an outfit and new buys post coming soon! 

Thanks for reading!
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment