Sunday, April 11, 2010

Summer Lovin'

(these pictures were featured on topshop.com. they are not mine!)

Spring might have just started but my mind is already set on summer. The crazy thing about fashion is that you're always buying for the next season. In summer you're buying for fall, fall you're buying for winter, winter for spring, and spring for summer. This always makes me anticipate the next season. As I'm trying to enjoy this complicated/bipolar spring,(one day 85 degrees the next 60 and rainy) I can't help looking forward to Summer! Anyways, topshop has introduced four new Spring/Summer Collections. 

(in order from top-bottom in pictures)
Summer Fete(my favorite)
Festival Army
Body Armour(least favorite)
Club Tropicana 

These are some of my top picks from each collection:


Summer Fete

These kinda remind me of being in kindergarten when my mom would put badges and colorful paint gels all over my jeans.
Club Tropicana



Festival Army
Body Armour
I thought this collection was too neutral for spring or summer

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment