Monday, April 12, 2010

A fatal attraction to cuteness

UrbanOutfitters, Waterfall Ruffle Duvet Cover, $148.00

UrbanOutfitters, Cupcake Pedestal Vanity Stand, $18.00

UrbanOutfitters, Doll House Jewelry Stand, $68.00

The internet is a very bad, very evil place, filled with the wonderful world online shopping. Anyways.... I've needed new summer blankets and a comforter for the winter for a while now. I found the Waterfall Ruffle on the UrbanOutfitters website just a few minutes ago and I absolutely love it! It just seems so vintage, parisian, and girly all at the same time. 

The Cup Cake Pedestal reminds me of the Juicy Couture stores where every countertop has jars filled with colorful and bright candy. I've always wanted to try that for my room or get a jewelry hold like this.

 The Doll House Jewelry stand is very quirky, fun, and interesting. It kind of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and when I was younger when I would stack all my backyard chairs and try to sit on the top one.  :)

Just so you don't start thinking I've gone M.I.A. on wednesday, I'll be going to the city for a Betsey Johnson sample sale! I'm really excited about this! When I went over the summer I got cardigans that were in stores for $250! I also got a really cute makeup bag/clutch for $15 that was being sold in stores for $45. 
Enjoy the rest of your monday!
Comments/Suggestions
-Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment