Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You don't know what you've got till' its gone.

It's been a long time, actually it's been way too long! School is coming to an end (9 days left for me!) and finally homework is starting to slow up, but I'm in my last year of takeing state tests so just about every subject has one :( Even though I haven't posted in almost a month I still have tons of ideas as always! I'm hoping to get back to regular posting in about two weeks! Anyways I have many pictures of new buys to share!
My Graduation dress!
UrbanOutfitters, Silence and Noise, $58
My Cultural Arts luncheon dress!
UrbanOutfitters, Pins and Needles, $58


UrbanOutfitters: $18
H&M Hair Clips around $2-$3 each

Sephora, UrbanDecay Summer of Love Pallete, $29.00
I love all these colors and now wear them just about everyday! The pallete is a great value for just $29 because it includes 4 colors, mini eye liner in Bourbon and their amazing primer potion in Sin.

M.A.C. Viva Glam GaGa, $14

American Eagle Shortie, $34.50

American Eagle Bandeau, $7.95

American Eagle, $15.50

Annie Sez, Lovely People, $59.99

I'm wearing the blue dress with the head band and shoes tomorrow for my luncheon! I'll try to post outfit pics later tomorrow night! Regular posting will start soon!



2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog from a post on teen vogue and I am defintely a follower now!

    I LOVE everything you bought! I just went shopping with my birthday money and now you have me wishing I hadn't! Everything you bought is ADORABLE. I love your purple dress for graduation <3

    And they have the leaf headband at forever 21! I bought mine from there. I believe it was like $6, not entirely sure. I bought mine in silver but the gold will definitely go with your outfits.

    Have a great time at your luncheon and i look forward to pictures!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks! I'm so excited to wear my graduation dress, I'm thinking black peep toe heels? And I wish I found that headband at f21 cus It would've been much cheeper than at UrbanOutfitters. I'm about to get ready for the luncheon now and I'll try to take pictures.

    Thanks so much for reading!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete