Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Tell me what you know about dreamin, dreamin"- Kid Cudi

Overall I think I had a pretty good memorial day weekend except for yesterday but I'll explain that in a post later on. Anyways on Saturday my grandma took me to see Don Quixote, a ballet at the American Ballet Theater.  I thought we were going to a different theater that's not as nice so I didn't really dress up but I would've worn something nicer if I had known.
Top: Top Shop, $50
Jeans: Forever 21, $9.50
Gladiators: Lovely People, $60.00
Head Band: Forever21
Bag: Vintage Gucci
Before I discovered my love for fashion, dance was the one thing that I had always loved. It still is and I want to take classes as long as I can. But fashion is the way I want to go.

I didn't have time to take any outfit pictures for my cultural arts luncheon but here's a picture of me with my photography!  Most of these pictures can be viewed in either the New York City or Photography tabs above. Art seems to be all around me lately. When people look at my photography they immediately assume that this is the path I'm taking in life. Of course I love photography but I know I belong in the fashion industry. Who knows, maybe I'll end up a fashion photographer.

I don't really love this song but I love the beginning sounds.

Any questions/comments/suggestions
leave them below!
-Dani

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I love those sandals!
    I got that swimsuit from target btw!
    http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your outfit is adorable! I love the floral top and your bag is super cute <3

    And i think its amazing that you are a photographer! I think becoming a fashion photographer would be a great idea, you can combine your two passions!

    ReplyDelete