Monday, June 21, 2010

As mentioned in the last post I have a dilemma that I think I can use your help with! So I just graduated middle school, made honors society, recieved many awards for my photography, and recieved a scholarship for Pointe from my dance school! Before this year I have really never won or been awarded anything in my life, which is kinda sad but exciting that this happened all in one year! So last week my parents surprised me and bought me this:
(Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turn Lock, Percy in Peacock $198)
which I absolutely loved!!! The color is gorgeous and the style is perfect for me. But when i tried it on, the strap was too long. There was a way to make it shorter but that made it into a shoulder bag. So I sadly returned it back to Nordstrom and took a look at these other bags. But when I got to bloomingdales the saleswoman showed me how to make it shorter and still wear it as a crossbody.


B.Makowsky, Alma Crossbody, $108
I really liked this one because the color made it very versatile for every season, the size is perfect to fit mostly everything I need, and the chain and studs are very current. 

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Totally Turnlock-Derby Mini, Oak Brown, $178
I loved the color on this bag and its very plain makeing it easy to use for any outfit.

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Petal to the Metal, Black, $228
There's just something about this bag that I really love! But it's a little bit more than what I want to spend.

LongChamp, Le Pliage, Ocean and Graphite, $125
These are really simple but I've wanted a LongChamp for a while. I think they would be good to use in school for in the fall. 

So I really don't know what to do. I really like all these bags but I can't decide! If I can't decide I could just save the money for something else. PLEASE leave comments/questions/suggestions! 

-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment