Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yesterday I took a trip into the city and somberly looked on at the tents in Bryant Park. One day I will be there. Instead I walked all the way to the Museum of Modern Art from Penn Station. Art may not be my thing but I loved their photography exhibition for Avadon. After, I took the E downtown to Greenwhich village and had a late lunch at Peanut Butter and Co. I'm not a Peanut Butter person but OMG they have amazing sanwhichs there! I had the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl which contains Cinnamon-Raisin Peanut Butter and vanilla cream cheese, with  apple slices. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. They make and sell their own peanut butter so if your interested, http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/index.php.  Anyways I've pretty much been a slacker and haven't done any coverage on New York Fashion Week what so ever. But that doesn't mean I haven't been looking at the collections!

                                   

Alice and Olivia



















Diane von Furstenberg

 











 
Isaac Mizrahi


Rodarte


Milly
This is my favorite collection for fall by far! It's very Paris chic inspired and I love the pop of colors in the tights and the Pea Coats paired with skirts.
(All pictures taken from Style.com or newyorkmag.com)

I might be off to the city again to visit TopShop but I'm not sure yet. Tomorrow I should have a New Buys post so please keep reading!
-Dani

3 comments:

  1. hey! thanks for stopping by my blog!
    i love the second dress
    oh and by the way, great blog, def. goingg to follow u, hope u will too!

    byEEEE!
    http://ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Don't worry I'm already following yours and sorry bout the pictures being in weird places I'm trying to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the milly collection!!!!

    http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete