Sunday, February 21, 2010

I thought yesterday afternoon I would be going into the city again to visit Top Shop but instead I got a MacBook! I'm soooo excited and I'm really loving the iPhoto editing program. Even though I didn't do much this winter recess I did do some shopping. (Please ignore my bright pink satin bedding, I'm in desperate need of new blankets)

Forever21-$17.80

Forever21- $24.80

Forever21- $11.50
This looks really plain and boring but I'm pairing it with the denim vest above.

Forever21- $9.50

Forever21- $27.80
I'm only showing the detail in these jeans because the first picture didn't come out good.

H&M- $24.95
I can't wait to wear this in spring!

UrbanOutfitters(BDG)- $29.99

UrbanOutfitters- Originally $18 but I got it on sale for $10

I start school again tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to it :( I have to take the last part of my spanish midterm because we had double snowdays last week! I might have an outfit post up tomorrow night so keep reading!

-Dani
(2 followers yay!)


1 comment:

  1. Love the denim vest jacket and the pink cardigan with the bear is so adorable!!!

    http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete