Monday, February 22, 2010

Thanks so muchness!

Okay, I may not have a lot of readers(really just a few) but this means so much to me!  As promised I have my outfit post of what I wore today.


Cardigan: UrbanOutfitters for $30
Tank: Pacsun, I think it was on sale for $6
Shorts: Avril Lavigne, Abbey Dawn, for Kohls can't remember how much I got them a few years ago
(awesome glittery)Tights: American Eagle for around $12-$15
Converse: $30
Necklaces: Juicy Couture initial D $48 and UrbanOutfitters Butterfly for $18

These are my absolute favorite tights! This may sound strange, and no, I don't think I have wide legs, but, where ever your leg is the widest the tights become more opaque and it makes it look like the shimmer is on the sides. I couldn't really capture that in the pictures, its really just the way your eye views it. obsessed 

Ever since I did that Alice in Wonderland post two weeks ago, I've been obsessed with everything to do with the story. I've even taken the books out of the library, which may seem silly but I never read them in my childhood or seen the whole original movie. I finished Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and I'm up to Through the Looking Glass. As for the Urban Decay Palette, I haven't been able to find it anywhere except for ebay but I'm a little skeptical with buying makeup there. The nail polish I ordered the mini set from amazon and it arrived on friday. So far I've only tried the color Mad as a Hatter but I think it will be my favorite from this set. 

It was hard to get a good picture but when you look at the full glitter, the over all color is purple.
If the nail polish, eye shadows, jewelry(I haven't mentioned but swarvoski and disney couture made some pieces) weren't enough, I found the movie soundtrack called Almost Alice, which happens to have some of my favorite bands on it! Here are some links to my faves







I also bought these bracelets at American Eagle today
These are very basic but I always have bracelets and rings on my hands and I needed to change my bracelets up a little bit. Both were $12.50 but it was buy two get 50% off.

It may not be this week but I'm thinking of some new layout and color ideas for here.
Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment