Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser

Okay, I may be a little late on this one but I cannot stop thinking about Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows. The pallete includes some of  Urbans best-selling colors ranging from neutrals to bright blues and purples. The colors are re-named to go along with Alice in Wonderland theme. The pallete also includes two eye pencils and they're best-seilling eye shadow Primer Potion. Bringing it all together is a pop up scene when you open the pallete.


 
Seeing this made me curios if there were any other 'Alice' products so I searched it up and found O.P.I.'s own 'Alice in Wonderland Collection'
Colors(in order): 'Off With Her Red,' 'Mad as a Hatter,' 'Absolutely Alice,' and 'Thanks so Muchness.'

Versace's Spring 2010 Ready To Wear has some Alice in Wonderland inspired pieces


All of the pics from the Versace show are from Style.com

The movie is set to open on March 5th and I am very excited! I am also very excited for my snow day tomorrow. I'm supposed to be getting around 16ft! Anyways, I ordered a Holga 120CFN a few weeks ago and I finally got to take it out over the weekend. It's very interesting. I can't even tell if it's really takeing the picture! I'm looking for a place to get my film developed so hopefully my results are good.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dani,

    Nikita here from the Fashion Files. Your blog is very cute. My mommy bought me the Alice in Wonderland palette as a Valentine's Day gift-- I love it! Thanks for following me, again.

    Much love!

    xx
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lucky! I got the nail polish from my mom as a valentines day gift.

    ReplyDelete