Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just one of those weeks...

I am so sick and tired of this lousy weather! I'm not prepared for the rain at all; I don't have rain boots! I've been thinking about getting a pair of Hunter rain boots but they're pricey at about $125 and really not that special

But I flipped out when I discovered these five minutes ago,
These are Marc Jacobs only sold in stores, rain boots. To make this even more amazing they're ONLY $28! What do you guys think? Which ones do you like better? Leave suggestions if you've seen any good ones!
-Dani

2 comments:

  1. omg you should definitely get the marc jacobs rain boots! I mean like, they're super chic with the bright colours while the hunter rain boots looks like the ones you wear to horse sheds....

    http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah they're very plain but I have to go to a marcjacobs store to get them.

    ReplyDelete