Monday, January 18, 2010

What a boring 3 day weekend this has been. I've just been hanging around watching re-runs of Jersey Shore and anything else on MTV. At the moment it's Takeing the Stage, season 1 I think. Well my weekend hasn't been all that bad. Saturday night I had dance and yesturday I went to the mall. Which, I am very happy to say that I finally found something to wear something to the Lady GaGa concert that I'm going to next Sunday! Did I mention that before? I'm so excited that I have tickets! Anyways back to what I bought


Surprisingly, I found this skirt at Abercrombie and Fitch on sale for $25. It was 50% off of $50 which was on sale from $88. It may not look appealing off but it's really nice on.



I'm not really sure what I want to wear with it, but I'm thinking of a plain black quarter sleeves top with sheer black tights. I'm not sure about the shoes or acessories yet but please leave some suggestions!

I meant to post this outfit last week but I was just too tired and I had a lot going on in and out of school.


Jacket: Freedom 2be, got it at Marshalls for around $25 or $30
Top: Element from Pacsun for $25. This top is realyl cool because the overall color is purple but when you look closely its a tri blend which is really nice.
Leggings: I don't know what brand but I got it a 2 Cute for $7 I think.
Neclace: Forever 21, I can't remember how much.


Tonight on MTV it's the season premiere of the Buried Life. The show has a very interesting yet simple concept. Make a list of things that you want to do before you die and accomplish it by helping others. If I had to make a list right now it wouldn't really consist of much. Probably just spend that day biking the countryside in France or seeing the eiffel tower. The show premieres tonight at 10 Eastern Time.

Any questions,comments,suggestions, please leave below!
(1 follower yay!)
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment