Friday, January 22, 2010

Call me BLAIR

Or not. I just think the headband I wore today captures the whole Blair Waldorf/Gossip Girl look.


 Sorry the pics aren't so clear. I was too lazy and didn't feel like adjusting the iso.

Cardigan: American Eagle last year for around $25 or $30. This is my wardrobe staple I wear this all the time.
Tank: Known around here as sugarlips, got it at a local store for $12 I think.
Skirt: Romeo and Juliet Couture from Annie Sez. $50. This is definitley one of my favorite buys this year. You can't really tell in the pics but its all sequins.
Tights: Kensie from Annie Sez. Can't remember how much. I tried to get good detail pictures of them, but it has a sheer floral print.
Head Band(see below): Forever21
Belt: Forever21


Detail in skirt



'Blair Waldorf/Gossip Girlish' Head Band
(my rooms a mess sorry :p)






Detail in tights(it was hard to get a clear picture because of the color and the detail is small)





Those are just some of my favorite Blair Waldorf Head Bands


When I was back to school shopping over the summer, I was in Free People and automatically became obssesed with this headband! It's not much in the picture but it's really nice in person. I wish I bought it but it was around $30 and I wanted to use more money on clothes rather than acessories at the time.

questions,suggestions,comments please comment below and follow :)
-Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment