Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Outfit Post! :What I wore to school today

hello hello bloggers. This is my first outfit post and I am very excited! As the title says, this is what I wore to school today....

Cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters about a year ago so I can't remember the price
Tank: Urban Outfitters, Silence and Noise. Price was originally $38 but I got it for $19 on sale
Leggings: From a local store, So nikki
Boots: Century 21, Steve Madden. I think I got them for $45
Neclace(not seen in this picture): D inital with rhinestones. Juicy Couture for $48
Bracelet: Forever21 can't remember how much I paid for it.
Bobby Pins(not seen in picture): Urban Outiftters for $16. I thought it was a little pricey for bobby pins but I'm trying to grow my bangs out and I needed some cute clips/headbands
See below for detailed pictures




Juicy Couture initial D neclace

Urban Outfitters bobby pins

Its very simple but I love the coral color in the tank. The bobby pins are very nice and I can wear them with basically everything. I hope you enjoyed! Please comment below with questions, comments, and more!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment