Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Second Outfit Post!

Is there anyone out there? I have 2 posts, 0 comments, and 0 followers. But the show must go on and I am determined to keep this blog. So just show some love and comment or click that shiny sparkling 'follow' button at the top of the page!
Top: American Apparel Tri-Blend Light Weight Raglan Pullover in Black $35 in store but got it on eBay for $15(yes it is authentic)
Belt: Forever 21. I got it 2 years ago so I can't remember the price
Jeans: Hydraulic Extremely Slim Nikki fit. I got them at Marshalls a while ago so I can't remember the price
Uggs: Got them off of Zappos for $125 I think
Necklace: Eiffel Tower from forever21. Can't remember the price


Inspiration for this outfit came from the 'Little Ladies' shoot from teenvogue

(pic from teenvogue.com)

I liked how the girl on the right wears a dark cardigan but wears really bright belts to make the whole thing just pop.

Please comment with any questions or comments!

-xoxo Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment