Friday, January 1, 2010

May I re-introduce myself?

To be honest, I'm not so sure how this blog will turn out. This is my third attempt and I'm hoping I will stick with it. Third times a charm right?

If you're looking for a picture of the most recent Jimmy Choo's I bought then don't look here. Let's face the reality and realize that I'm not going to spend $495 on these flats.
http://www.jimmychoo.com/WESTERN/invt/091westernnap Even though every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway, I'd rather spend $495 on multiple things(clothes,clothes, and more clothes :p).

If I could only tell you one thing about myself it would be I love to shop. Urban O, Free People, Forever 21, American Apparel, and Nordstrom are my faves. My favorite designers are Betsey Johnson and Marc Jacobs. I have a passion for fashion, dance, and photography.

I hope to share new finds, buys, outfits, photography, and more.

Yours truly,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment