Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer of Love

UrbanOutfitters, Pins and Needles Ruffle Romper, $58
Vintage Louis Vuitton Tote
UrbanOutfitters, Ecote Shoes
American Eagle Sunglasses

I started my first day of FIT summer live today and this is what I wore. I actually wore this on the fourth too, and I had my hair in pig tails which made me look like a flower child :p

Anyways, my classes seem interesting! I'm still taking middle school because I thought I would be more comfortable with that because I won't be in high school until this september. My first class is Fashion Print Design, It's basically just creating/printing our own graphic designs. My second class is Hot Fashion Trends, which is a design class where I'll be able to practice drawing figures more and designing  based on my newest favorite trends.

-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment