Monday, August 2, 2010

Recent Buys: LongChamp, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom, M.A.C., and American Apparel

I know this is extremely late but I never thought I would be this busy! Between F.I.T., spending time with family, and hanging out with friends I never got a chance to post this! I'm really sorry but I hope you enjoy!
A few months ago I did a post with a few of these that I wanted. I went WoodBury Commons outlets upstate and bought this at Long Champ for $98. I've used it a few times but I'm trying to save it more for when school starts again.

UrbanOutfitters,  KNT, Originally $98 on sale for $30 with an extra 50% off I got it for 15 :)

UrbanOutfitters, Ecote, Originally $48, on sale for $19.99, with an extra 50% off I got it for $9.99 :)

These next buys are from my favorite sale of the year, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale!

Nordstrom, Love by Design, before sale $46, Anniversary sale $29.90

Nordstrom, Fleurish, before sale $36, Anniversary sale $23.90

Nordstrom, Jolt Style, before sale $44.00, Anniversary $27.90


Nordstrom, Steve Madden, $86.90

American Apparel, Nail Lacquer, 3 for $15
(left to right)
Cotton, Malibu Green, L'Espirit 
I first tried L'Espirit and it wasn't my favorite, now I have on Malibu Green and I love it!

M.A.C., Alice+Olivia Military, $12.
I got the last one at my counter and I love it! The only thing is that it chips very easily! But it dries very fast.

I hope you enjoyed reading! Any questions/comments/suggestions leave them below :)
-Dani




No comments:

Post a Comment