Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Viva Glam


My cousin and I were in the mood to do some sort of photo shoot so we decided on 
Glitter
Sequins
Neon
Bows 
and
Glasses

My outfit is an Abercrombie and Fitch Skirt, Forever21 Bandeau/Tube top(which I would not wear as shown), Nine West Heels, Forever21 Eiffel Tower Necklace, Forever21 Headband, Real D 3D glasses:p(i punched out the plastic), My chemical romance glove, Let It Be Jac Vanek bracelet, Glitter from Claires, and Viva Glam GaGa on my lips

My cousins outfit is a plain white tee, Romeo and Juliet Couture skirt, target leggings, converse, Forever21 Headband, Forever21 necklace, Forever21 sunglasses, Claires pink glove, and Claires Glitter

One of my goals this summer is to make my way onto lookbook. Hopefully the idea isn't totally out there :p

Questions, comments, suggestions, leave below!
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment