Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Where are you and I'm so sorry"-Blink 182

Hey guys! It's crazy, a month has passed since I've last posted! I never knew I would have such a crazy end of the summer but I ended up pretty busy! So I have a vision for this blog but I CAN'T STAND the new template designer! So I've been meaning to do this for a while but tonight I finally decided to try some new looks out. I'm not too crazy about this one but we'll work with what we have. So obviously since school started, I've done some great back to school shopping! I took the pictures and everything but I'm also thinking of changing my ideas for posting on this blog and I don't really know if I want to continue my 'new buys' posts. I want to do all of that through outfit posts but it's really rough for me during the week with school and dance every other day. So I don't really know what the future holds for la bonne vie. I mean I'll always have the blog up, I'm not taking it down anytime soon. But I don't know how often I am going to be posting. But thanks for reading and please stay tuned for more posts soon :)


-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment